[BRLTTY] Sometimes single character input on laptop keyboard gives many copies of that character

Chevelle cstrobel at crosslink.net
Sun Mar 5 14:36:01 EST 2023

     I assume you have a graphical desktop running since you show a
'sudo' command. In Ubuntu and other distributions, you can turn off
repeated keystrokes:

https://help.ubuntu.com/stable/ubuntu-help/keyboard-repeat-keys.html.en

I think there are also known bugs with terminal interaction that don't
have to do with 'brltty'.