[BRLTTY] Can't get brltty to build, was Re: Support multiple Python versions on Windows

Leonard de Ruijter alderuijter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 12:46:11 EDT 2023

Yeah, I now realized there were some commits re the limited API. I doubt
that this is going to work without changes in the bindings.

I'd suggest reverting the minimal APi stuff. I have a working build
environment now it seems, so I should be able to build bindings for
Python 3.11 and then NVDA is good to go.

Cheers,

Leonard