[BRLTTY] Slightly OT: Braille support on MacOS

Roberto Burceni roberto at robertoburceni.it
Wed Sep 27 15:25:57 EDT 2023

Hi,

I used mac with braille for some years but I think that the braille
support is poor.

You can not read easily long texts and braille is quite completely
depending from synthesis.

You can customize braille keys for some functions but in my opinion
Braille with mac remains not confortable to use.

Best regards

Roberto Burceni

Linux System Admin & PHP developer

Esperto accessibilità siti web