[BRLTTY] I can not run Tieman Braille Voyager with Brltty on Windows 10

Peter Vágner pvagner at pvagner.tk
Fri Dec 9 03:48:52 EST 2022

Hello,
A few things I have noticed and some clarifications.
* I have no braille device connected at all and I am very unlikelly to
get one. My intention was to help mr Martin Beran to get his braille
voyager working and learn a bit about brltty in the process.
* If I start run-brltty.bat it also exits right after the launch.
* My install of windows is so called international one. It installed
with en-gb locale and I have then added slovak language support through
the regional settings control pannel applet. By examining brltty log I
have noticed it's looking for en-gb locale. I have investigated that and
I have found out there is a system wide setting in windows that
configures default codepage for non unicode aware applications. i have
reconfigured this setting from english great britain to slovakia slovak
republic through the control pannel.
* It did not help with this though, the debug log you have asked for is
attached.
* Is there something else to try?

Thanks and greetings

Peter

Dňa 9. 12. 2022 o 8:29 Peter Vágner napísal(a):